Tunji Balogun, Chairman, Brian Integrated Systems, has said that the new Windows version of the company’s Tablet PC will be launched into the Nigerian market in July, this year, some one year after its mobile computing foray in the country.
Balogun, who spoke exclusively with Technology Times and offered a first-look into Brian Tab IW Intel Windows Tablet, the imminent Tablet PC, expressed no doubt about competing for stakes with foreign brands for local market stakes.
Intel Corporation collaborated with Brian Computer and recently launched a new and trendy Tablet into Nigerian market in a bid to continue to better enrich lives, the company said.
The BrianTab B10i with Intel Atom Z2580 2.0Ghz, which comes ahead of its Windows cousin, “is readily available at an affordable price”, the company said with the underlisted specifications:
BRIAN TAB IW INTEL WINDOWS TABLET
• 10.1 WINDOWS 8 TABLET
• INTEL BAYTRAIL – T QUAD CORE Z3735D PROCESSOR
• INTEL HD GEN7 GRAPHICS
• 32GB SSD
• 2GB DDR
• MICRO SD SLOT, EXPANDABLE UP TO 64GB
• 10 POINT CAPACITIVE TOUCH DISPLAY
• 2.0MP FRONT/REAR BUILT IN CAMERA
• WIFI 802.11 AB/N, BLUETOOTH 3.0, 3G
• MICRO USB INCL. ADAPTWER, MINI HDMI INCL. ADAPTER, HEADPHONE JACK
• KEYBOARD DOCK
• USB 2.0 HI – SPEED
• 7900 MAH BATTERY
• MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 PERSONAL